The proFPGA UltraScale™ XCVU440 FPGA Module is the logic core for the scalable, and modular multi FPGA Prototyping solution, which fulfills highest needs in the area of FPGA based Prototyping. It addresses customers who need a scalable and most flexible high performance ASIC Prototyping solution for early software development and real time system verification. The innovative system concept and technology offer highest flexibility and reuseability for several projects, which guarantees the best return on invest.
The proFPGA UltraScale™ XCVU440 FPGA Module, which only works in combination with a proFPGA uno, duo or quad motherboard offers with its latest Virtex® UltraScale™ XCVU440 FPGA technology maximum capacity of up to 30 M ASIC gates alone in a single FPGA. The module offers with its 10 extension sites up to 1327 user I/Os for daughter boards (e.g. memory boards, interface boards), interconnecting cables or customer specific application boards.
Besides the standard I/Os the module also provides 48 high speed serial transceivers (MGTs) for high speed interfaces like PCIe Gen2, Gen3, USB 3.0 or DDR4 memories. 9 of the 10 extension sites offer individually and stepless adjustable voltage regions from 1.2V up to 1.8V. One extesnion site even offers adjustable voltage regions from 1.2V up to 3.3V
- Up to 1.0 Gbps single ended (standard I/O)/ up to 12.5 Gbps (MGT) differential
- Up to 10 Extension sites with high speed connectors
- Overall up to 1327 signals for I/O and inter FPGA connection - 1327 free I/Os per FPGA Module (Virtex® XCVU440 FPGA)
- 4x153 I/Os and 1x52 I/Os and 1x51 I/Os to top side connectors
- 4x153 I/Os to bottom side connectors - Single-ended or differential
High Speed I/O transceivers
- 48 MGTs (up to 12.5 Gbps) (Virtex® XCVU440 FPGA)
- Flexible via high-speed interconnection boards or cables
- 10 individually adjustable voltage regions per FPGA Module - Stepless from 1.0V up to 1.8V on 9 extension sites, from 1.0V up to 3.3V on one extension site - Automated detection of daughter card and adjustment of right voltage
- With proFPGA uno, duo or quad Motherboard via Ethernet, USB, PCIe