The proFPGA UltraScale™ XCKU115 FPGA Module is the logic core and interface hub for the scalable, and modular multi FPGA Prototyping solution, which fulfills highest needs in the area of high speed interface verification and test. It addresses customers who need a high performance ASIC Prototyping solution for early software development and real time system verification. The innovative system concept and technologies offer highest flexibility and reuseability for several projects, which guarantees the best return on invest.
The proFPGA UltraScale™ XCKU115 FPGA Module, which only works in combination with a proFPGA uno, duo or quad motherboard offers with its latest Kintex® UltraScale™ XCKU115 FPGA technology maximum capacity of up to 7.9 M ASIC gates and 5520 DSP slices in a single FPGA. The module offers with its 6 extension sites up to 585 user I/Os for daughter boards (e.g. memory boards, interface boards), interconnecting cables or customer specific application boards.
The highlight of this module is, that it offers beside the standard I/O 52 high speed serial transceivers (20 x GTY, 32 x GTH) running up to 16.375 Gbps (depending on speedgrade of FPGA) for high speed interfaces like PCIe Gen4, Gen3, USB 3.0 or DDR4 memories. The extension sites offer individually and stepless adjustable voltage regions from 1.2V up to 1.8V.
- Up to 6 Extension sites with high speed connectors
- Overall up to 585 signals for I/O and inter FPGA connection - 585 free I/Os per FPGA Module (Virtex® XCVU190 FPGA)
- 3x153 I/Os and 1x76 I/Os to top side connectors
- 2x25 I/Os to bottom side connectors - Single-ended or differential
High Speed I/O transceivers
- 52 high speed transceivers (GTH) running up to 12.5/16.375 (speedgrade 1/2) Gbps
- Flexible via high-speed interconnection boards or cables
- 6 individually adjustable voltage regions per FPGA Module - Stepless from 1.0V up to 1.8V on 6 extension sites - Automated detection of daughter card and adjustment of right voltage
- With proFPGA uno, duo or quad Motherboard via Ethernet, USB, PCIe