Requires proFPGA uno, duo or quad system to be used
The proFPGA product family is a complete, scalable, and modular multi FPGA Prototyping solution, which fulfills highest needs in the area of FPGA based Prototyping. Because of its modular and scalable system architecture, the user has maximum flexibility and reusability.
Part of this modular and flexible system concept is the proFPGA SoftTouch Debug board. This daughter board occupies one extension site of the proFPGA system and offers various connectors and interfaces for debugging purpose. It provides 3 xThree SoftTouch Connectors to interface the proFPGA system to standard Logic Analyzers or other measurement equipment, one 16x2 pin connector for general purpose IOs, one USB-UART debug interface over a micro USB connector (UART_TXD, UART_RXD, UART_RTSn, UART_CTSn), one CPUARM JTAG interface, 16 LEDs (D1…D16) with different colours and PV_IO power (X4) and GND (X5) connector.
proFPGA SoftTouch Debug Board
Debug interface 1
- 3 x SoftTouch Connectors to interface to standard Logic Analyzers or other measurement equipment
Debug interface 2
- 1 x 16x2 pin GPIO connector
Debug interface 3
- 1 x USB-UART debug interface over a micro USB connector
Debug interface 4
- 1x CPU ARM JTAG Interface
- 16 LEDs for general purpose (4x red, 4x blue, 4x yelllow, 4x green)
- Equipped with ID chip for automatic board recognition via proFPGA motherboard