Requires proFPGA duo or quad motherboard to be used
The proFPGA product family is a complete, scalable, and modular multi FPGA Prototyping solution, which fulfills highest needs in the area of FPGA based Prototyping. Because of its modular and scalable system architecture, the user has maximum flexibility and reusability.
Part of this modular and flexible system concept is the proFPGA SATA Interface board. This daughter board occupies one extension site of the proFPGA system and provides 8 channels with run up to 12.5 Gbps on 8 SATA connectors (4xHOST, 4x DEVICE) which supports SATA Host and Device connections
. The board offers Pericom PI3EQX1204 SATA redrivers to enable flexible high speed connection using SATA cables up to at least 1 m. Further it has a 4 outputs programmable reference clock generator, 2 MMCX connector pairs for clock output, 4 MMCX connector pairs for clock input, 4 on-board multiplexers to select between local and remote clock and 1 x proFPGA top connector to make unused FPGA signals available.
proFPGA SATA Interface Board
Channels and performance
- 8 SATA channels with up to 12.5 Gbps
- 8 x SATA connectors - 4 x HOST, 4x DEVICE
- Pericom PI3EQX1204 SATA redrivers to enable high speed connectionvia SATA cables at least 1 m
- 4 outputs programmable reference clock generator
- 2 MMCX connector pairs for clock output
- 4 MMCX connector pairs for clock input
- 4 on-board multiplexers to select between local and remote clock
- proFPGA top connector to make unused FPGA signals available